Our Management Services:
At Newport Escape Realty, we provide the value-added services making your property operate more efficiently and effectively, with special attention to the bottom line. We are dedicated to high-level service, quality of product, prompt communication, maximizing revenue and the best environmental practices. Our years of experience, high revenues for owners, care for the homes we manage, and excellent communication with owners and tenants alike make our company a benchmark in the industry.
Leasing Services Include:
- Initial consultation at your property to advise and determine rental rate
- We take photos, place online ads, post rental signs, Multiple Listing Service, Internet exposure
and personal showing of your property.
- Comprehensive screening of all applicants, including credit reports and personal contact with prior landlords and employers.
- Answer calls – (24-hour exposure) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- Preparation of documents, such as leases, addendums, amendments, notices, etc.
- Detailed resident move-in and move-out inspections
- Periodic inspections and complete care of the property
- Response to maintenance needs and requests
- Maintaining good rapport with the residents and handle their needs and issues
Serving notices and enforce collection of delinquent funds
- Enforcement of lease terms and conditions
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking
- Payment of all bills incurred on behalf of the property
- Prepare necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 3-day pay or quit
- Complete eviction service (legal staff available from start to finish)
- Comprehensive monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Provide year-end statements of all income and expense for your tax record
- We make every effort to personally repair and determine the need and cause of every maintenance call before we spend your hard-earned money.
- Order and oversee all maintenance matters, including post-work inspection and invoice approval
- Provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded
- Conduct move-out inspection of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement and tenant charges
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property